Sunday 15 November 2020

Language Show 2020 Presentations and Webinars

Thank you so much for the feedback I received today from both of my webinars in the Language Show. It has been amazing to read your comments, contributions and ideas! We learn from each other.

As promised the Webinars presentations and Videos are below.

Motivation and engagement in the MFL classroom: let's play, let's speak!


YOUTUBE LINK ON MOTIVATION


Stickability beyond the classroom: delivering high impact lessons via the use of IT tools.


1 comment:

  1. Great post, thanks for sharing. Motivation doesn't always come easy but these really help me: www.mantraband.com

    ReplyDelete

Making instant Google Form Quizzes with AI to practise the productive Skills (GCSE ORAL/WRITING EXAMS)

Happy Easter everyone!  I thought I would share with you a short post on how to use AI to create Google Forms Quizzes in seconds, using the ...