Thursday 8 April 2021

Blended Learning made easy

Following my presentation yesterday in the UKedChat Conference 2021 on how to have impact lessons via Digital Tools, I have started creating a series of short videos demonstrating how I exploit a Digital Tool in my lessons in a blended learning scenario. 

If your students do not bring their own device to school, remember that many of these activities can be carried out with a mobile. I know there are rules about mobile use in the classroom, but after the digital revolution we are living, I firmly believe that mobiles should be allowed in lessons when it is required by the teacher, maybe that's something you can talk to your SLT. We have certainly changed rules regarding using mobiles in lessons in specific scenarios. 

MOST OF THESE ACTIVITIES WILL TAKE YOU  ONLY 5 OR 10 MINUTES TO PREPARE!!!

Blended Learning Demo 1 How to maximise Flippity 


Blended Learning Demo 3: How to use Boardgames with Genially



Blended Learning Demo 4: Quiz time! Quizizz and Carousel Learning


Blended Learning Demo 5: How to maximise Flippity with the randomizer









No comments:

Post a Comment

Making instant Google Form Quizzes with AI to practise the productive Skills (GCSE ORAL/WRITING EXAMS)

Happy Easter everyone!  I thought I would share with you a short post on how to use AI to create Google Forms Quizzes in seconds, using the ...